Sure, We're not perfect, yes we fall down, and ya our hearts are eventually torn apart... but its the positive things to look at. How much you love someone, what you beleive you can do, Who you are to God...... Thats what Life is all about
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Something Special
This morning, I was debating if I wanted to get up or not. And then, I realized, I could barely open my left eye. It was hurting like crazy. I got up and looked at it. It was completely red. It really really hurt and I didn't know what to do. So I went back into bed and just kept my eye closed. It felt really dry and sore. It worried me. I got up and found out I had a pretty bad case of Pink Eye.... Not really what I wanted to hear on a Saturday. Later in the day, I was cleaning up and a speaker fell on my head. Ya it hurt, but it soon become numb and it didn't really bother me. After I went and looked at myself in the mirror.... I hadn't showered, I was wearing crap clothes because I was cleaning, my eye was a little swollen and bright red, my hair was a total rats nest. I looked completely horrible. But I just smiled at myself. I was able to get past my outward apperance and got to how I looked under.... I looked again and realized I was beautiful... And I realized how lucky I was. I know now that just because something is happening to our outward apperance, Pink Eye or Acne, its only temporary. And soon we'll look beautiful in our own way and be something special...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment