Sure, We're not perfect, yes we fall down, and ya our hearts are eventually torn apart... but its the positive things to look at. How much you love someone, what you beleive you can do, Who you are to God...... Thats what Life is all about
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Nothingness I Suppose....
Have you ever felt.... Empty? Like there was nothing in the world you lived for? Have you ever looked at your friends photos and pretended that you have done the same things with just as many friends as they have, when secretly in your heart your wishing: I wish I could change lives with them, even for just one day to see how I'm supposed to live, and what its like to live for something? Have your ever felt jealous of people who have so many friends and live like they're supposed to? I have. In fact, right now, I'm sinking into nothingness, farther and farther because...... I don't really have anything to live for.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who is this that your jealous of...?
ReplyDeleteNo one.... actually that's not true...I think I'm jealous of everyone... does that make sense?
ReplyDeletesure
ReplyDelete